Soil water potential meter is a device that can dynamically observe soil moisture and temperature at different depths. The soil sensor is available in multiple layers, with additional layers customizable. This multi-depth soil moisture sensor comes in a variety of probe lengths and can be used to measure depths from 30 cm (11 in) to 100 cm (40 in). It can understand and collect soil moisture information quickly and comprehensively, and make drought control scheme scientifically.
- Model: JXBS-3001-TDR
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
Soil water potential meter Features:
- High quality ceramic head: the ceramic head is the sensing part of the instrument, with many small pores. The sensitivity of the instrument depends on the water permeability (seepage) speed of the ceramic head. It has the advantages of fast water permeability , high sensitivity and small error of basic potential value.
- Intelligent chip: the soil water potential sensor uses low-power MCU high-quality operational amplifier to ensure low-power consumption, high sensitivity, stable signal transmission and other functions of the sensor.
- Vacuum pressure gauge, side irrigation port, user-friendly design, convenient to check the amount of water in the tensiometer, replenish water in time.
- The Soil water potential meter adopts the standard Modbus-RTU485 communication mode, and the farthest communication is 2000 meters.
- Support 12-24V wide voltage charging.
Soil water potential meter are widely used in scientific experiments, water-saving irrigation, greenhouses, flowers and vegetables, grass and pasture soil rapid measurement, plant cultivation, grain storage, and measurement of moisture content and temperature of various particulate matter.
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
|Measuring point spacing||10cm|
|Shell material||PVC plastic pipe|
|Output signal||RS485 (Modbus protocol)|
Essentials of sand installation
The sandy soil installation is the same as the loam standard installation procedure. It should be noted that sufficient water must be prepared, not less than 5L. before grouting, pour water into the hole and wet the entire hole wall until there is excess at the bottom of the hole Until the water appears. Then follow the steps to slowly pour the mud into the hole, about half of the hole. The rest of the installation steps can refer to the installation of loam.
Clay installation points
Installation of the clay After drilling the hole to collect the soil, after cleaning up the impurities, soak the clay in water for more than 4 hours to soften the clay and make it easier to live into a more uniform slurry. After the soaking is complete, stir it into a vicious shape, and just grout. The rest of the installation steps can refer to the installation of loam.
1.How to choose the installation location?
1. Install the multi-depth soil sensor after the crop is sowed
2. The installation location needs to be flat
3. Under the condition of full irrigation, preferentially select the area with less water as the monitoring location, under the condition of partial irrigation, select the humid area as the monitoring location
4. Select a position where crop growth is balanced and can represent the growth of most crops
5. To understand the root distribution of the monitored crop, generally choose a location closer to the water-absorbing root system of the crop.
Note: The installation site of the equipment should be selected at a relatively high terrain to prevent rainwater from pouring into the equipment and causing short circuits or line failures.
Soil Water Potential Meter Instruction Manual
There are no reviews yet.