The Soil temperature and humidity sensor adopts the latest digital integrated circuit technology and international testing technology to design a new type of intelligent handheld tester. It uses a large full-color LCD screen to display readings in real time. At the same time, the test circuit is designed by the digital chip of the international big factory. Very high sensitivity and excellent repeatability can be achieved. The shell is made of industrial high strength composite plastic, good strength. The shape of the sensor is hand-held design, convenient for users to carry, with good corrosion resistance, strength and toughness.
* Model: JXBS-3001
* Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
* Delivery date: within 24 hoursFeatures
The soil temperature and humidity sensor adopts the new generation of FDR measurement method in the world, which can reach the accuracy within 3%; Electromagnetic non-contact measurement, the product will not drift with the change of time, greatly enhance the stability of the product and prolong the service life.
Soil temperature and humidity sensor Features：
1. Simple to use, less operation steps, fast measuring speed, no reagent, no limit on the number of tests.
2. High measuring accuracy, fast response speed and good interchangeability.
3. The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage.
4. Completely sealed, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, can be buried in the soil for long-term dynamic test.
5. Probe plug-in design, accurate measurement, reliable performance.
Soil temperature and humidity sensor Parameters
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
|Probe material||304 stainless steel|
|Sealing material||epoxy resin (black flame retardant)|
|Cable length||standard two meters|
|Soil moisture measurement area||within a cylinder with a radius of 7cm centered on the central probe|
|Core chip temperature resistance||85℃|
|Accuracy||±2% within 0-50%, @ (brown soil, 30%, 25℃) ±3% within 50-100%, @ (brown soil, 60%, 25℃)|
|Probe material||304 stainless steel|
The soil moisture sensor is suitable for soil moisture monitoring, scientific experiments, water-saving irrigation, greenhouses, flowers and vegetables, grassland pastures, soil rapid testing, plant cultivation, sewage treatment, precision agriculture, and other occasions. Soil moisture sensor can be combined with wind speed sensor, wind direction sensor, rain gauge, solar radiation shield, rain and snow sensor, UV sensor, solar radiation sensor, sunlight sensor, atmospheric pressure sensor, etc. to form a weather station monitoring system.
How to use Soil temperature and humidity sensor
1. Rapid detector
When measuring the position, avoid rocks and ensure that the steel needle does not touch hard objects. Discard the topsoil at the required measurement depth, maintain the original tightness of the underlying soil, and insert the sensor vertically into the soil. Don’t rock from side to side. It is recommended to make several average measurements in a small area of a measuring point.
2. inserted ground measurement method
Dig a pit with a diameter >20cm vertically, insert the induction needle horizontally into the pit wall to a predetermined depth, and fill the pit tightly. After a period of stability, measurements and recordings can continue for days, months, or even longer.
More informations about Renke soil moisture sensor
How to install a soil moisture sensor?
Since the electrode directly measures the conductivity of the soluble salt ions in the soil, the soil volumetric water content must be higher than about 20% when the soluble ions in the soil can accurately reflect the conductivity of the soil. In the long-term observation, the measured value after irrigation or rainfall is closer to the true level. If performing a quick test, water the soil to be tested first, and then measure after the water is fully penetrated.
What is the output of the soil moisture sensor?
Our company provides customers with four output modes: RS485 Modbus, 4-20ma, 0-5v, and 0-10v.
Where to place the soil sensor?
- Place the fixed sensor between the plants at the desired depth.
- Mark the place where the sensor is placed to prevent the sensor from being damaged
- Do not install the sensor near the pivot wheel track, and make sure that the sensor is in direct contact with the soil and has minimal interference to the soil during the installation process.