The soil nutrient detector can measure soil nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium simultaneously. It can be used for long-term and stable soil condition measurement in fixed area, and the price is low. Using RS485 Modbus standard protocol, the signal is stable.
- Model: JXBS-3001-TR
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
The soil nutrient sensor solves the problem that users need to purchase multiple soil sensors to measure different soil elements. The soil nutrient sensor consists of five stainless steel probes to measure soil moisture, temperature, electrical conductivity, NPK, and ph. You can select one or more soil elements and measure or test all of them at once. It’s very flexible. The enclosure of the integrated soil nutrient sensor is vacuum sealed with epoxy resin, completely waterproof, protection grade IP68. Can be used outdoors for a long time. Resistance to electrolysis and corrosion. The service life is 3-5 years.
The soil nutrient sensor(soil NPK sensor) is suitable for detecting the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in the soil, and judging the fertility of the soil by detecting the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in the soil, thereby facilitating the customer’s systematic assessment of the soil condition. The sensor is suitable for all kinds of soil, can be buried in the soil for a long time, is resistant to long-term electrolysis, corrosion resistance, vacuum potting, and completely waterproof.
Soil Nutrient Sensor Features
1. Simple to use, few operation steps, fast measurement, no reagents, unlimited detection times.
2. High measurement accuracy, fast response speed, and good interchangeability.
3. The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage.
4. Completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, and can be buried in soil for long-term dynamic testing.
5. The probe plug-in design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.easurement speed, can reach 2% accuracy, increased stability. The resolution is as high as 1mg / kg (mg / L), and it is easy to carry，The data can be retrieved by inserting the soil, which shortens the time cost.
Soil sensor is suitable for farmland production, soil research, greenhouse planting, orchard nursery, all kinds of horticultural soil testing, support parameter free customization, multi in one soil sensor customization.
Soil nutrient sensor parameters
|Parameter name||Parameter value|
|Maximum power consumption||≤0.15W (@12V DC, 25℃)|
|Probe material||316 stainless steel|
|Sealing material||Black flame-retardant epoxy resin|
|Default cable length||2 meters, cable length can be customized|
How do use soil nutrient sensors ?
The soil sensor is suitable for detecting the content of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in the soil, and judges the fertility of the soil by detecting the conductivity transformation caused by different nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium concentrations in the soil.
1.Whether the software platform is free or chargeable?
We provide you with a free cloud platform, and you can view data remotely through computers, tablets, mobile apps, etc. Grasp real-time data anytime, anywhere.
2.How accurate is that?
This portable soil detector is capable of High precision, fast response, good interchangeability, probe plug-in design to ensure accurate measurement and reliable performance.
3.Is the product quality corrosion resistant?
The internal electrode of the portable soil detector is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage. Our soil nutrient sensors can be buried in the soil for a long time.