The Portable Soil fertility sensor is suitable for detecting the content of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in the soil, and judging the fertility of the soil. thereby facilitating the systematic evaluation of the soil condition. Can be buried in the soil for a long time, resistant to long-term electrolysis, corrosion resistance, vacuum potting, and completely waterproof.
Portable Soil fertility sensor are widely used in soil nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium detection, precision agriculture, forestry, soil research, geological prospecting, plant cultivation and other fields.
- Model: JXBS-3001-TR
- MOQ: 1 PCS
- Delivery date: within 24 hours
Portable Soil fertility sensor features
1. Simple to use, few operation steps, fast measurement, no reagents, unlimited detection times.
2. High measurement accuracy, fast response speed, and good interchangeability.
3. The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage.
4. Completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, and can be buried in soil for long-term dynamic testing.
5. The probe plug-in design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.
Portable Soil fertility sensor Parameters
|Parameter name||Measuring range||Unit|
|Power supply mode||DC 3.7||V DC|
|Communication methods||Mobile/telecom NB-IOT network|
|Reporting interval||60 (customizable)||min|
|Battery life||4000Mah for more than 3 years|
|Moisture measuring range||0-100%|
|Precision of moisture||0-53%(±3%)/53-100%(±5%)|
|N,P,K measurement range||1-1999||mg/kg(mg/L)|
|N,P,K measurement accuracy||±2||%F.S.|
1. The probe should be in full contact with the soil and compacted to ensure the accuracy of the data.
2. Soil tachometer only tests soil and soil. It is not suitable for dry flour, small stones, organic wood chips, liquid particles, etc.
3. The closeness of the soil will directly affect the measurement value and cause errors. In order to improve the accuracy of the test results, please use the method of multi-point test to take the average value.
4. When using, pay attention to the test point not to touch the stone, do not force too hard, otherwise it is easy to hurt the needle. Should not be inserted in the soil for a long time, easy to oxidize.
5. After the measurement, clean the soil particles on the surface of the probe with gauze in time to keep the probe dry.
6. The soil npk tester is directly inserted into the dry and hard soil, which will not read the correct concentration of NPK at the measurement point due to low ion activity, and the dry and hard soil will cause damage to the probe. It is not recommended to use the speed meter to measure the dry and hard soil.
7. When measuring NPK concentration, first pour pure water or distilled water into the measured area at least 10cm deep, and then insert the steel needle into the wet soil to make the steel needle contact the soil easily and evenly. Press the button to read the concentration of NPK at the measuring point according to the operation.
8. When the speedometer is not in use, do not rub the probe surface or scratch it directly by hand, and keep it clean and dry, away from magnetic objects and other metal objects.
1. How to use a portable Soil fertility sensor?
At the place to be measured, insert the sensor alloy probe vertically into the soil and press the button to begin the measurement.
After pressing the button, power on for 1 second, and then test for 2 seconds. The multi-element model displays each element for 3 seconds, and the screen displays three times. If it is a single element model, the test results will be displayed for 10 seconds, and then the screen will stop. If the button is pressed again during the display, it will recheck for two seconds and loop the display again.
2. How do I replace the battery?
When replacing the battery, rotate the top cover 15° counterclockwise
When you hear the sound, open the buckle and lift the cover to reveal the battery holder inside
Remove the terminal connecting the circuit board to the battery holder, and take out the battery holder
After replacing the battery, connect the terminal, turn the upper cover clockwise, screw it together with the shell, and you can use it normally.