We apply the RS485 soil ph sensor to the soil PH test and other pH monitoring occasions. Sensor input power supply, induction probe, signal output three parts are completely isolated. Safe and reliable, beautiful appearance, easy installation. It is suitable for agricultural planting, industrial production, environmental monitoring, animal husbandry and sewage treatment.RS485 soil ph sensor
*Model: JXBS – 3001
*Minimum order quantity: 1 piece
*Delivery date: within 24 hours
RS485 soil ph sensor Feature
The detector adopts a large size full-color LCD screen, which can display the reading in real time. At the same time, the detection circuit designed by the digital chip of the international major factory is used, which can achieve very high sensitivity and excellent repeatability. The shell is made of industrial high strength composite plastic, with a good sense of strength.
1. Large-screen display and large-capacity storage.
2. Diversification of key functions.
3. Small zero drift and good repeatability.
4. Automatic alarm/elimination function.
5. Low power consumption, long life.
6. High sensitivity and fast response speed.
7. One-click data export, convenient and fast.
8. The product has passed a variety of tests and has strong anti-interference ability.
9. Supports cloud data reporting.
|Power supply range
|Three rows 105*55
|125 * 65 * 45
|USB (read, see DB9 interface description for details)
|Modbus serial communication protocol
How to use soil pH sensor?
For the first use, it is necessary to insert several times into the soil to remove the oxide film from the probe surface. The probe is then inserted vertically into the soil, avoiding rocks. In addition, you can manually dig a pit in the ground, then insert the sensor horizontally into the pit wall and bury the map.
Soil pH sensor measures area
The measuring area is a cylinder centered at the center of the two probes, with a diameter of 5 cm and the same height as the probes. As shown in the picture:
φ=5cm, the cylinder is the same height as the probe
Precautions for using soil pH sensor：
1. All probes must be inserted into the soil during measurement.
2. Pay attention to lightning protection when using in the field.
3, do not force to bend the probe, force to pull the sensor lead, do not force to hit or hit the sensor.
4, sensor protection class IP68, can be immersed in water.
5, due to the presence of radio frequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it is not suitable to keep the power state in the air for a long time.
1. How does the soil NPK sensor work?
Soil N, P and K sensor is suitable for detecting the content of N, P and K in soil, and the soil fertility can be judged by detecting the conductance transformation caused by different concentrations of N, P and K in soil.
2. What is the output of the soil moisture sensor?
The probe is powered by 4.5~30V DC power supply, and the output signal is standard RS485modbus protocol.
The probe uses 10~30V DC power supply, the output signal can be 4-20MA, 0-5V, 0-10V.
The probe is powered by a DC 3.6V lithium battery with wireless output, such as LORA output.