Irrigation solenoid valve has two types: DC solenoid valve and pulse solenoid valve, which can realize circuit control and manual control. It can be used with water and fertilizer integrated machine and irrigation controller to realize water and fertilizer integrated automatic irrigation. Irrigation solenoid valve switches smoothly and effectively prevents water hammer.
Pulse solenoid valve is the automatic basic component of fluid flow control with pulse signal, used in the industrial control system to adjust the direction of the medium, flow. The pilot type pulse solenoid valve changes the upper and lower pressure difference of the diaphragm by controlling the water entering the upper chamber. Under the action of the pressure difference, the diaphragm deforms to realize the opening and closing of the valve. The liquid flow rate is controlled by controlling the height of the manual limit handle.
When the irrigation solenoid valve is powered on, the valve stem is lifted by the electromagnetic force, and the pilot valve port is opened. At this time, the upper chamber of the solenoid valve relieves the pressure through the pilot hole, forming a high and low pressure difference around the main valve core. Under the effect of the pressure difference, the fluid pressure pushes the main valve core upward to open the main valve port; when the power is off, under the effect of the spring force and the gravity of the main valve core, the valve stem is reset, the pilot hole is closed, and the main valve core moves downward, The main valve port is closed; the pressure in the upper chamber of the solenoid valve increases, and the fluid pressure pressurizes the main valve core, so the sealing is better.
Pulse solenoid valve
When receiving the positive pulse signal, the solenoid moves the closing part to a (BC connected), and the valve remains open; when receiving the negative pulse signal, the solenoid moves the closing part to C (AB connected), and the valve remains closed.When only sending pulse signal, a small amount of power consumption and low power consumption are more secure.
Pulse solenoid valve Features
(1) The opening and closing are stable, effectively preventing water hammer, low power electromagnetic coil, large working pressure range, large flow rate, small head loss, stable opening and closing, effectively preventing water hammer and protecting pipeline.
(2) The plane design of the joint of pipe fittings can make the rubber waterproof washer play a role and avoid the problem of water leakage due to improper winding of raw material belt.
(3) The solenoid valve is made of 4.7MM PEDM synthetic rubber diaphragm, PA66 reinforced nylon valve body, pressure resistant, sun proof and frost resistant.
Irrigation solenoid valve is suitable for agricultural field, greenhouse, water-saving irrigation, landscaping, breeding, seedling, fertilization, environmental protection equipment, water reuse, water supply, gardening, circulating water and other liquid media.
|Reinforced nylon (PA66)
|Three yuan Z propylene rubber (EPDM)
|Pulse valve: DC12-40V
DC valve: DC12V
Installation and use instructions:
1. The installation direction is marked on the valve. If the installation is wrong, the actual control effect of the solenoid head knob switch will be opposite to the mark.
2. The valve needs to be equipped with a filter screen or debris filter device before water intake to prevent the impact of debris in the liquid on the diaphragm or debris blocking the water inlet hole, endangering the safety of the valve.
3. The best installation position is the coil vertical upward, that is, the solenoid valve is the best horizontal installation.
4. When the pipe is not rigid enough or the water pressure is large and the water hammer phenomenon is obvious, please fix the front and back of the valve to prevent the vibration of the valve from causing safety risks.
5 Normally closed solenoid valve in just through the liquid will discharge a part of the liquid, but in a very short time will automatically close, this is a normal phenomenon.