The solar intensity meter can measure solar radiation in the spectral range of 0.3~3μm by using the principle of thermoelectricity. A drying cylinder filled with desiccant prevents dew from forming on the inside of the dome. The bubble level and adjusting level screws allow the sensor to take level measurements without the use of a level base. High precision, can be submitted for inspection. The total solar radiation meter is affordable.
The precision of this solar radiation sensor is very high, and it supports inspection. The total radiation table can be widely used in solar energy utilization, weather stations, agriculture, building materials aging and air pollution and other sectors to measure solar radiation energy. We also have a cheap solar radiation sensor for your choice.
Solar intensity meter Features
1. The core device of radiation sensor is the high-precision photosensitive element, which has good stability and high precision;
2. A quartz glass cover made of precision optical cold machining and grinding is installed outside the induction element, which effectively prevents the influence of environmental factors on its performance.
3. Working principle of the radiation intensity meter sensor: the sensing element is a wire wound electroplated thermopile, and the sensing surface is a black layer with high absorption rate. Using the thermal effect of radiation, solar radiation is absorbed to produce temperature difference, and output the measured value. It also has a temperature compensation function to accurately measure solar radiation.
The Solar intensity meter working principle: the sensing element is a wire-wound electroplating thermopile, and the sensing surface is a black layer with high absorptivity. Utilize the thermal effect of radiation, absorb solar radiation to produce temperature difference, and output the measured value. It also has a temperature compensation function, which can accurately measure solar radiation.
Solar intensity meter Parameters
|Power supply range
|≤0.15W (@12V DC, 25℃)
Installation Description Attention:
1. Make sure to install the bracket, and the radiation sensor is parallel to the ground (leveling can be done through the leveling knob)
2. Use screws to pass through the mounting holes on the sensor to fix the sensor on the mounting bracket
3. After installation, remove the protective cover
4. Please pay attention not to damage the glass cover during the installation process, so as not to affect the measurement accuracy
5. The installation location should be an open place all around and without any obstructions.
1.Analog output 0-5V voltage ?
The calculation formula is P (UV) =V (voltage) *0.03W/m2.The unit of V is mV.
For example, in the current case, the collected voltage is 4220mV, and the calculated UV value is 126.6W/m2.
2. Solar intensity meter sensor maintenance ?
① the glass cover should be kept smooth and clean, often wipe with soft cloth or fur
② There shall be no water in the glass cover. In case of long-term weather such as heavy rain, snow, or ice, it is recommended to cover it
③ It is recommended to regularly check whether the desiccant in the dryer is affected with moisture. The orange color turns to a darker color. In this case, replace the desiccant in time, or take out the desiccant to dry and re-use
④ If the equipment has been used for more than two years, the sensitivity must be recalibrated by the manufacturer or measurement department.