This RS485 Evaporation sensor adopts a double-layer stainless steel structure design, which can prevent evaporation errors caused by direct sunlight, and has a higher accuracy value than others.
It is an instrument used to observe water surface evaporation. High sensitivity, and wide range. It can quickly and accurately measure the evaporation of water per unit area.
The RS485 Evaporation sensor obtains the evaporation amount by weighing the weight change of the liquid in the evaporation vessel, and then calculating the liquid level height. It can be used with automatic water addition equipment or data acquisition and transmission equipment to realize automatic monitoring of the evaporation process, or it can be used with data acquisition and storage equipment (recorder) to realize automatic storage of evaporation data.
RS485 Evaporation sensor features
1. This evaporation sensor can prevent evaporation errors caused by direct sunlight has a higher measurement accuracy than products in the other factory.
2. The whole material is made of 304 stainless steel, which is corrosion-resistant, does not rust, and has a beautiful appearance.
3.. Using the wiring method with the bottom outlet, reducing open wires, avoiding line failures, convenient installation, and simple operation.
4. Double-layer protection design structure, the product’s unique double-layer stainless steel design can effectively isolate external interference and make the measurement results more accurate.
5. Strong adaptability, anti-electromagnetic interference, even if the power is turned on after a power failure, the output data is still correct.
6. This evaporation gauge is a digital sensor, with no temperature drift, time drift, long-term stable performance.
Power supply: 10～30V DC
working environment: -40～85℃,0～100%RH
Measuring range: 0~200mm
Inner cylinder diameter: φ200mm
Inner cylinder height: φ200mm
Protection level: IP66
Response time: ＜1s
How to use RS485 Evaporation sensor
Unpack the product, place the outer shell, inner liner, and base on level ground for installation. The installation steps are as follows:
Place the inner tank on the base tray.
Put the shell on the base chassis.
Turn the shell to align the bolt holes at the bottom of the shell with the bolt holes of the base tray and then insert the bolts to tighten.
Fix the assembled equipment on the pre-made cement base.
Evaporation refers to the amount of water evaporated into the air within a certain period of time. It is usually expressed in millimeters of the thickness of the evaporated water layer. The evaporation of water from the water surface or soil is measured by different evaporation gauges.
2.What signal output of this evaporation sensor?